In-pantry shopping is back!
Last revised: 08.13.21 at 3:00 p.m.
If you’re not comfortable coming in, we can bring your food out to you.
Wanting to know what we have available ahead of time?
How does this work?
- You can either shop for yourself or continue to pick your food through our curbside service.
- If you are sick, please stay outside–we will bring food out to you!
- Indoor shoppers will be matched with a volunteer shopping assistant.
- We will limit the shoppers inside at one time, the time they are inside, and ask them to socially distance.
- The lobby, restrooms, and phone will remain unavailable for the time being.
- Anyone fully vaccinated can be inside the Pantry without wearing a face covering.
- Anyone not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask at all times while inside the Pantry.
- We will not be checking vaccine cards, but will rely on you to honor these rules for the safety and well-being of our community.
If you’re looking to become a Harvest of Hope Pantry client, sign up here.
Health Tip Reminders
According to the CDC, the following coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
Employees and volunteers at the pantry should continue to practice good cough and sneeze etiquette, and hand hygiene.
Regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Please let Harvest of Hope employees know if we’re low on soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Remember that Boulder County Department of Public Health requires everyone to wear gloves when handling eggs, produce and bread.
The pantry is in touch with local and national emergency authorities and is actively monitoring the local health situation as it pertains to the coronavirus.