Now providing “Your Choice” Service for Clients with Kitchens
Last revised: 05.26.20 at 12:30 p.m.
Order from the safety of your car and we’ll bring your groceries out to you!
Wanting to know what we have available ahead of time?
How does this work?
- Park your car, stay inside of it, and we will come out to you.
- If you do not have a car, please come to the front of the pantry, step back from the door, and await instructions.
- A volunteer will come and provide you with a shopping list so you can choose the groceries you want.
- Once you’ve made your selections, we’ll go shopping for you!
- After we’ve filled your order, we’ll bring it out to you so you can take it home.
- All clients must wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from others.
- Clients with cars must remain in their car.
- Only an authorized shopper can come to the pantry in your place (no delivery services).
We continue to offer parking lot service for morning and afternoon clients, Monday through Friday, including Thursday evening shopping for clients with kitchens.
If you’re looking to become a Harvest of Hope Pantry client, sign up here.
Health Tip Reminders
According to the CDC, the following coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
Employees and volunteers at the pantry should continue to practice good cough and sneeze etiquette, and hand hygiene.
Regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Please let Harvest of Hope employees know if we’re low on soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Remember that Boulder County Department of Public Health requires everyone to wear gloves when handling eggs, produce and bread.
The pantry is in touch with local and national emergency authorities and is actively monitoring the local health situation as it pertains to the coronavirus.