The City of Boulder has classified us as an Essential Business and as a result we are open doing our normal business hours.
Last revised: 03.27.20 at 3:15 p.m.
The latest info on shopping, volunteering, giving…
- We continue to offer parking lot service for morning and afternoon clients, Monday through Friday, including Thursday evening shopping for clients with kitchens.
- The City of Boulder classifies us as an “Essential Business” since we provide food, shelter, and social services, and other necessities of life for economically disadvantaged or otherwise needy individuals. Download PDF of Boulder Emergency Order 2020-6 (Amended).
- Here’s a list of other Boulder County resources that may be of service to you.
- Per the CDC’s recommendation, we are encouraging volunteers 65+ to take precautionary measures and possibly not volunteer in the short term.
- A number of new volunteers have stepped up to assist and we are getting them trained.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of our volunteers!
- If you’d like to sign up to volunteer, head to: hopepantry.org/volunteer
- There is now community-wide spread of the virus, so Boulder County Public Health has advised us to share the following guidance.
- We thank you for your continued support and prayers!
- Continue to visit hopepantry.org/coronavirus for the latest information on the situation.
Health Tip Reminders
According to the CDC, the following coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
Employees and volunteers at the pantry should continue to practice good cough and sneeze etiquette, and hand hygiene.
Regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Please let Harvest of Hope employees know if we’re low on soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Remember that Boulder County Department of Public Health requires everyone to wear gloves when handling eggs, produce and bread.
The pantry is in touch with local and national emergency authorities and is actively monitoring the local health situation as it pertains to the coronavirus.
Revisit hopepantry.org/coronavirus/ for the latest information on the situation